Organise 4 currencies, 12 - 28+ cards, coins and receipts in a compact and sleek design. A quick access phone slot at the back keeps you connected. Hook on the detachable strap to sling or crossbody the wallet. Inspired by Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels", this secure and convenient wallet boasts tiny features with big impact for the frequent traveller – RFID-protection against credit card fraud and identity theft, dedicated phone SIM card & pin slots. 1 year warranty.
For a flap closure version, shop the Envelope Long Wallet Crossbody Bag (RFID).
Shop more colours with Sabine.
- U.S full-grain Nappa cow leather
- Cotton blend herringbone lining
- RFID blocking lining
- YKK Japan Excella gold zippers
- Hand-stitched oxblood thread binding
- 2 cash gussets, 2 cash slots
- 12 card slots
- 1 interior zippered coin compartment
- SIM card and pin slots
- Detachable leather strap with hook (105 - 125cm)
- Packaged in our signature grey book box
- (H)10cm x (W)20cm x (D)2.5cm
Rudyard Kipling: Charmer of the Little Ones
Born in India, Rudyard was educated in England where he started writing works that have now captivated people of all ages, from Just So Stories (1902) to If (1910), earning himself a 1907 Nobel Price-Recipient in Literature. Kipling enjoyed being around children which influenced his cheery writings and charmed kids all over the world, especially The Jungle Book (1894). Unravel his full story here.