Day 4 with Santa Gnome: How to dress to impress Santa Gnome
We're all envious of Santa Gnome. He's got the most merry job of all time.
But we all know that behind that warm, fatherly persona lies a exceptional team spanning all functions you might find in a business.
If you are looking to join his team of merrymakers, here are two outfits to wear to ace that interview with him.
FOR THE ASPIRING SANTA GNOME PROTEGE
- Burgundy Dover Wool And Cashmere-Blend Blazer from Boglioli
- Pique Dress Shirt from Drake's
- Black 'Strawberry' Print Silk Pocket Square from Paul Smith
- 40th Anniversary Classic Chain Leather Bracelet from John Hardy
- Polished Leather Belt from Brioni
- Solid Pleated Bow Tie in Black from Stefano Ricci
- Chronograph Watch with Leather Strap from Burberry
- Fir Cardsleeve in Oxblood from Gnome & Bow
- Regal Money Clip Billfold in Oxblood from Gnome & Bow
- Cotton Sateen Chinos from Lanvin
- Brushed Leather Oxford Lace-Up Shoes from VE. NI. SHOES
- Gypsy Water from Byredo
FOR THE MISCHIEVOUS ELVEN EXECUTIVE
- Combat Traveller Waterproof Ventile® Cotton Blazer from Private White V. C.
- Solid Dress Shirt from Michael Kors
- Signature Rock Star Slim Tie from Yves Saint Laurent
- Regular Fit Chinos with Activewaist & Climate Control™ from Blue Harbour
- Vetiver Cologne Spray from Czech & Speake
- Leicester Coin Case in Jungle Green from Gnome & Bow
- Regent Billfold in Jungle Green from Gnome & Bow
- Strand Briefcase in Jungle Green from Gnome & Bow
- Christmas Green Reindeer Socks from Topman
- Brogues Derbies from Balenciaga
Leave a comment
Also in The Gentlegnome's Post