We're all envious of Santa Gnome. He's got the most merry job of all time.
But we all know that behind that warm, fatherly persona lies a exceptional team spanning all functions you might find in a business.
If you are looking to join his team of merrymakers, here are two outfits to wear to ace that interview with him.
FOR THE ASPIRING SANTA GNOME PROTEGE
- Burgundy Dover Wool And Cashmere-Blend Blazer from Boglioli
- Pique Dress Shirt from Drake's
- Black 'Strawberry' Print Silk Pocket Square from Paul Smith
- 40th Anniversary Classic Chain Leather Bracelet from John Hardy
- Polished Leather Belt from Brioni
- Solid Pleated Bow Tie in Black from Stefano Ricci
- Chronograph Watch with Leather Strap from Burberry
- Fir Cardsleeve in Oxblood from Gnome & Bow
- Regal Money Clip Billfold in Oxblood from Gnome & Bow
- Cotton Sateen Chinos from Lanvin
- Brushed Leather Oxford Lace-Up Shoes from VE. NI. SHOES
- Gypsy Water from Byredo
FOR THE MISCHIEVOUS ELVEN EXECUTIVE
- Combat Traveller Waterproof Ventile® Cotton Blazer from Private White V. C.
- Solid Dress Shirt from Michael Kors
- Signature Rock Star Slim Tie from Yves Saint Laurent
- Regular Fit Chinos with Activewaist & Climate Control™ from Blue Harbour
- Vetiver Cologne Spray from Czech & Speake
- Leicester Coin Case in Jungle Green from Gnome & Bow
- Regent Billfold in Jungle Green from Gnome & Bow
- Strand Briefcase in Jungle Green from Gnome & Bow
- Christmas Green Reindeer Socks from Topman
- Brogues Derbies from Balenciaga