- The Twain card holder fits in your hand like that perfect handshake — firm, unassuming and uplifting. This classy leather card holder inspires confidence and as it would great conversations in any social setting. Make every name card count.
RFID-protection against credit card fraud and identity theft.
For more colours, shop the Eliot Card Holder (RFID).
- U.S full-grain waxed leather
- Herringbone cotton blend lining
- Hand-stitched oxblood thread binding
- RFID blocking lining
- Gusseted compartment fits up to 25 name cards
- 3 interior card slots, 1 exterior card slot
- Packaged in our signature grey envelope
- (H)7cm x (W)10.5cm x (D)1.5cm
Mark Twain: The Father of American Literature
Mark Twain was a writer, adventurer, lecturer, entrepreneur, inventor and wily social critic, whose real name was Samuel Clemens. His wit and satire, in prose and in speech, earned praise from critics and peers, and friendships with presidents, artists, industrialists and European royalty. His best-known classic novels are The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (1876), and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1884). Unravel his full story here.