- Our SLIMMEST wallet yet that fits both your cash and cards, the Oscar is a beautiful balance of sleek meets convenience.
RFID-protection against credit card fraud and identity theft.
For more colours, shop the Austen Cash Sleeve (RFID).
- U.S full-grain waxed leather
- Herringbone cotton blend lining
- Hand-stitched oxblood thread binding
- RFID blocking lining
- 1 cash slot, 6 card slots, RFID-protection
- Packaged in our signature grey envelope
- (H)8cm x (W)10.4cm x (D)0.3cm
Oscar Wilde: The Advocate of Aestheticism
Author, playwright and poet Oscar Wilde was a popular literary figure in late Victorian England. He was most well known for acclaimed works such as The Picture of Dorian Gray (1891) and The Importance of Being Earnest (1895), as well as his brilliant wit, flamboyant style and infamous imprisonment for homosexuality. Unravel his full story here.
- Monogram options: