Sculpted with long slender lines, our SLIMMEST long wallet stores all your essentials, plus a slot for your SIM card and pin. A special RFID-blocking lining protects your credit cards from fraud, making it the perfect travel wallet that’s also stylish for the office or weekends.
- U.S full-grain Nappa cow leather
- Cotton blend herringbone lining
- RFID blocking lining
- YKK Japan Excella gold zippers
- Hand-stitched oxblood thread binding
- 1 cash gussets, 3 cash slots
- 13 card slots
- 1 interior zippered coin compartment
- SIM card and pin slots
- Packaged in our signature grey envelope
- (H)9.2cm x (W)19.7cm x (D)1.5cm
Edith Wharton: The Black Sheep of Aristocracy
Born into a society of wealth and privilege, Edith uses her personal experiences and opinions to write about the aristocrat society, chronicles of unhappy marriages, and hardships that women of her time had to overcome. The House of Mirth (1905) gained a wide audience while The Age of Innocence (1920) won a Pulitzer Prize, the first-ever by a woman. She also designed and built her home called 'The Mount' which is open to visitors till today. Unravel her full story here.